Visit Guildford as a Group
Bring your group to Guildford for a day visit, short break or weekend. Explore the rich heritage of the town, visit stunning garden and stately homes in the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, indulge your passion for art and culture, sample local wines from Denbies and Albury, and not forgetting Silent Pool Gin!
Guildford is also an excelent town for shopping, with two undercover shopping malls, you can shop 'til you drop even when it is raining!
We can help you get around too: Order copies of the Guildford Historic Trail from the Tourist Information Centre, download the Hand Held Tours App for free, join one of the free guided walks from May to September, or book your own Town Guide to take you back in time to explore the history of Guildford.
We know what information is important to you, so visit our website www.visitguildford.com to find information on:
- Coach Parking - both in town, and guidence on parking at various local attractions.
- Group Friendly Hotels - use Guildford as a base for your short break - you can travel into London (35 minutes by train); Portsmouth (1 hour by road) and Windsor (1 hour by road)
- Food and Drink Comfort Stops - enjoy the best of local cuisine
- Group Offers - keep checking back to this page as more offers are added regularly.
- Keep an eye on the Events Pages on our website to find out events happening during your planned visit.
You can explore a whole host of ideas of places to visit with your group
- Art and Culture: from theatres to art galleries and summer outdoor performances
- Homes and Gardens: National Trust and privately owned stately homes and beautiful stunning gardens.
- Heritage - In Guildford Town Centre alone you will find a medieval castle, a Tudor Guildhall, Georgian Art Gallery and Victorian Museum
- Countryside - Nestled in the Surry Hills Area of Outstanding Beauty there are many vantage points for impressive scenic views
- Tours and Walks- and Great Days Out
For help and advice on places to visit - take a look at our website: www.visitguildford.com or contact Guildford Tourism Information Centre Back